Sitting on the corner of Canal and Carter Roads in Cleveland, Ohio is a vacant building towered over by modern buildings. It was once a depot for the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad built in 1898 and was in service until 1934 when the B&O moved passenger service into the Cleveland Union Terminal. Sherwin Williams purchased the building in 1975 and converted their old paint plant a short distance east of the depot into their Breen Technology Center. There have been multiple attempts to restore the building in the past but none have ever worked out. With Sherwin Williams now planning to move their technology center elsewhere, will the depot be demolished? Or will it hopefully be saved and restored or reutilized for other purposes?