CLEVELAND’S ENDEARING SYMBOL: 52 STORIES OF THE TERMINAL TOWER
The link to the book is here
Curated and designed by Bill Barrow and Donna Stewart, originators of the Cleveland Memory Project at Cleveland State University’s Michael Schwartz Library, the exhibit drew on that library’s Special Collections, but it also featured newly created artworks and video, and material from a remarkable array of community partners, including
- the Cleveland Museum of Art
- the Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- the Cleveland International Film Festival
- the Rock Hall
- the Tower City archives, and even
- the late lamented Cleveland Pickle Company.
No dry, dusty museum piece, the exhibition was an affectionate and informative look at the role of the tower in the life of the city.